The Korean Language, Culture, and Business Immersion Program encompass two major research elements.
1. Study the Korean Language within the heart of Seoul.
During your ten-week-long visit to Seoul, you will join beginner-level Korean Language programs specially designed and developed for Asia Exchange college students.
To full this course, you’ll attend eighty hours of classroom lectures. Courses are taught for ten weeks, four days per week and a couple of hours per day.
The program is supplemented by the textbook of the Seoul National University, one of the best university in Korea and currently ranked 29th greatest university in the world (QS Ranking)
The curriculum of the Korean Language Course
1. Attend 1 – 6 eCampus courses throughout your semester in Seoul
In addition to the Korean Language Course, you’ll find a way to be a part of as much as 6 eCampus programs. All courses are taught in English and are worth 5 ECTS. Furthermore, distance studying lectures are conducted independently of time and location by professors and enterprise experts worldwide.
* Economic Development and Growth Challenges (Syllabus)
* International Trade, Finance and monetary Systems (Syllabus)
* Operations Management in the 21st century (Syllabus)
* Human Capital Management (Syllabus)
* Supply Chain Management and digitalization (Syllabus)
* International Political Economics (Syllabus)
* Public Affairs and Non-market Strategies (Syllabus)
* Global Governance and International Organizations (Syllabus)
* Public Opinion and Political Communications (Syllabus)
* Climate Change and Environmental Politics (Syllabus)
How do the lectures work?
The distance learning courses on the eCampus are hosted via Claned, an progressive distant studying platform from Finland, a country with the #1 training worldwide. You may have access to your individualized course boards in a extremely partaking setup. It is the right software for studying remotely because the eCampus enables social studying with interactive research materials. In addition, you’ll receive progress reports and examine behavior analytics.
After finishing your eCampus programs, you’ll obtain a tutorial transcript issued by Undiknas University. Additionally, you will receive a participation certificates for every completed distance learning course.
Please notice that the Korean Language Course in the Korean Language, Culture and Business Immersion Program is not giving any ECTS or Korean Credits. However, the complementary eCampus programs provided within the immersion program are credited and you’ll receive a tutorial transcript for these.
Korean Language, Culture and Business Immersion Program Tuition Fee
Tuition charge: 1,990€/ semester
Application charge: seventy five EUR.
See what’s included within the charges.
Many of our students apply for nationwide scholar funding such as PROMOS, BAföG, orCSN.
Are you from outdoors of Europe? Find out more concerning the charges.
Benefits when applying via Asia Exchange
* Confirmation as quickly as in at some point
* Asia Exchange Guide with plenty of information about research, visas, accommodation, and different suggestions
* Orientation days and arranged activities/events
* No English proficiency check required.
Who can apply to the Korean Language, Culture and Business Immersion Program Tuition Fee
To apply, you want to have a minimum of
* a minimal age of 18 years
* a highschool diploma or a similar certificate
* enough English skills. You’re not required to take an official language check, however.
See the additional necessities.
Korean Language, Culture, and Business Immersion Program Required Documents
* Anofficial transcript of records, or if you are not at present enrolled at an establishment of higher training, a copy of your high school diploma. This ought to ideally be submitted in English, however we additionally settle for these paperwork in German, French, Finnish, and Spanish.
* A copy of the identification web page of your passport. The passport needs to be legitimate for 12 months after the top of the semester. If your passport expires earlier, please apply for a model new passport as soon as potential. Please notice that applications despatched and not using a valid passport can’t be processed.
Apply to check overseas within the Korean Language, Culture and Business Immersion Program
Get the required paperwork
Fill out and submit the online software form along with the required paperwork